meme; tagged by concertigrossi
01. What are your nicknames?
I’ve never had one. I don’t think I’m cool or memorable enough to merit one.
02. How does your hair look currently?
I’m growing it out of a short layered style, so it’s currently shoulder length, straight at the top and curly round the bottom
03. What’s new in your life right now?
The treadmill I got for Christmas, on which I am just starting to run again. Also I’ve just joined a morris dancing side, and I’m going to practice with them for the first time on Friday.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Three; green (mostly green) with a blue and yellow recycling symbol knitted into my otherwise green jumper.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
06. What was the last book you read?
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke – borrowed from my daughter.
08. Who is your favorite super hero?
The Mighty Thor
09. Is there anything that has made you happy these days?
The signs that my tooth implant might finally be healing. Finishing my proof edit on ‘False Colors’ and getting my cover art for ‘The Mysterious’ accepted.
10. What’s your current obsession?
I wish I had one. I miss being enthused about something.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Not more than five minutes.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Daily, only LJ.
13. Do you write fic? What was the last fic you wrote?
I’m in the middle of writing ‘Boys of Summer’, which is a m/m rich boy/poor boy surfer romance. But I keep getting interrupted by editing.
14. What’s the last thing you laughed about?
My husband trying not to scatter polystyrene packing beads over the floor while unpacking a steering rack for the car this morning.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Oh, that ghastly ‘Hallelujah’ song that was out over Christmas. Don’t remind me! I had to keep mentally singing ‘Gaudete’ to drown it out.
16. What’s the last movie you saw?
At the cinema, Inkheart. On the TV, Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life.
17. Do you buy or download the movies you watch?
Buy mostly. I’m still waiting for a chance to see Hellboy 2: The One With Elves, which I bought for myself for Christmas.